Saturday, January 21, 2006

January 21, 2006

The Dream Skirt




I had to post my dream skirt for all the ladies at Scrapbooker Online

This is also my photo of the day.

This is my dream skirt. For this month that is. I have wanted a new jean skirt, not too short, not too long, a little flip on the bottom.. Cute enough to be casual. But also able to wear it with boots and a nice blouse, which would let me get away with wearing it to work. Well, I sent Gillan, my best bud, out to the mall last weekend. I described the skirt and told her to find it for me. We were all at the mall for Gail's Build a Bear party. And I ofcourse, could not leave the party to go shopping. but my best bud was let off the hook. LOL

Well, her adventure began and ended very quickly when she walked into Ann Taylor Loft, where else? My favorite shop of all time. AND THERE IS WAS, STARING HER IN THE FACE. We ran in after the party, I slid it on and WOW, it fit. And...And...And....It was only 20 bucks. It was like Christmas all over again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Fabulous. Gillian is one awesome friend.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home