Wednesday, December 14, 2005

December 14, 2005

Baby it is cold outside. When I got in my car this morning it was 1 degree. Holy Moly. All I wanted to do was turn around, go back home, and get under the covers. Flannel sheets and a big hand made quilt would do it for me. I would be off in lala land in no time.

Gail just got new flannel sheets for her bed and I have slept in her room already this week. I couldn't resists. So soft and cuddly. OH, that is comfort and warmth to me.

Stay warm everyone, have a super day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Cute entry. Cold cars are absolutely the worst. Gail is very lucky...and I bet very warm!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Hey... I am complaining because it is 33 and rainy. It is cold here. I guess it could be worse.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home