Friday, January 06, 2006

Bargain Friday (1/6/06)


Well, I have always considered myself a bargain shopper. When I was younger and Jill (My Best Girlfriend) and I would go shopping, it was never for the most expensive. It was for the "Most" stuff, and for as cheap as we could get it. Well, now that I am all grown up, Ya Right, things have not changed. And with my love of Target Shopping, my obsession is still alive and kicking.

Grady and I had to get a new battery for the van today, so on our way home I decided to stop in are Target of course. Not that I needed anything but I love the $1 area when you first walk in the store. I was in such a hurry the other night that I ran past there without stopping. But I did catch a glimpse of some small round tins with clear window tops. Could they be the round magnetic tins I have wanted to get for my scrap room? I had been eyeing them in the Pottery Barn Catalog and at home stores but they were way to pricey, and you never see them on sale. Anyway that night I did not have the time to stop, so I went on my way.

But, today we had some time. So we stopped in. And OMG, they are the magnetic tins. They come in two different styles, solid and mesh. So I filled up my basket. Yes, I did give one to a lady who just wanted one, but you know I was there first. LOL.

I BOUGHT 20 OF THEM. All they had. And if I see more, next time I am in, I will buy them also. They were only a 1$ and they are bigger then the spice size ones I had been seeing. I am so excited. Now, I need Gregg to make me a metal board so I can stick them to it. THESE IS GOING TO BE GREAT.

I would recommend them if you are looking for something for you embellies. Way Cool. And the best part of all...the price labels on them are made of the really nice labels and they peel right off. Wow, I am having such a good day.

Oh Ya....We hit #65 on the Scrapbooking Top 50 today at Scrapbooker Online. I am loving my Bargin Friday so far and it is only 1 pm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Great find MF!!! How exciting. Fortunately, I am set right now with organizers for the little embellies that would fit in there. Aren't bargains always a great way to start the day?

1:11 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

What a great find! And I know they are probably gone from Target now but I may go in there just to see. You'll have to post your metal wall when Gregg gets it finished!

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home