Friday, January 20, 2006

January 20, 2006


OMG, it has been 12 days since I last posted. What have I been thinking. UUGH!

I just took this picture for Photo of the Day at SBO. Julie Ann was feeling lonely in the POTD thread so I thought I should join her. Pretty crappy photo, Gregg said it looked good on the camera after it was taken. And I am too lazy to get the kids to take another. Gregg is working on some new parts of the SBO site and the kids are watching TV. It is quiet and I just don't want to drag them away again. Sometime a crappy photo is better then a crazy house. LOL

I have been so crazy busy getting ready for CHA. Gregg and I will be making our first trip to there next week. VEGAS baby!!! I am so excited. I can't even believe I will be walking amungst the booths of all of these wonderful companies. Meeting people I have talked to on the phone for the past year, laying eyes on all the new products being released. It sounds kind of goofy but I get pretty emotional when I think about it.

I have informed Gregg that when I walk through the doors of the convention floor don't laugh at me if I begin to cry. I have been driving home from work latley with no music or talk radio on, and when my mind starts to wonder to CHA I get teary eyed. Does that sound totally out of wack or what. LOL

I keep telling myself this is just one more stop on the fantasic ride called Scrapbooker Online

So Grannie Annie and Grandpa O'Connell will be moving in on January 29th. They will be hanging out with the kids while we are gone. They are so excited to visit, and the kids just can't wait.

BTW, no spell check when using this comp. Sorry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

I love the picture anyways even if it isn't the best. Thanks for keeping me company in the Picture A Day thread!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Sit on your laurels girl you deserve every single second of it...enjoy your trip! You're come a long way baby!!!!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home