Monday, December 12, 2005

December 12, 2005

Happy Birthday to my baby girl...GAIL


8 years ago today at 5:04 am you were born. 9lbs 9oz. You were just the cutest little rolley polley baby I had ever seen. Daddy was so proud of you and just could not stop staring at you. Then again, I don't think he knew what to do with you.... neither did I. LOL

But these past 8 years have been wonderful. And Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you and the wonderful little lady you have become. It has been 8 year filled with...

  • Fun
  • Excitement
  • Laughs
  • Awe Struck Moments
  • Late nights
  • Early mornings
  • Crowded sleeping arrangements
  • Cuddles
  • Dreams
  • Exhaustion
  • Frights
  • Singing
  • Dancing
  • And just absolute love and admiration
For you baby Gail. I love you.

Today also brings a fun and exciting happening for me. Kelly Angard (Creative Collage) has posted my doodle of Gail on her blog. I am very excited that Kelly liked my doodle so much that she decided to post it. Thanks Kelly. I appreciate the time and kind words you have given me. I look forward to the ATC swap with you and getting to know you better. Your work is wonderful and very inspiring. Thanks so much for helping to hook me back into doodling.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

The lo is Beautiful! Happy Birthday Gail!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home