Wednesday, December 28, 2005

12/28/2005

So the holidays are over for the most part. I am so enjoying my week off. The kids are having a blast with thier GameBoys and other toys Santa brought them. I love my new PJs and my AWESOME set of Zig Dual point markers. YEEPIE. Can't wait to get doodling.

We are going to VT for the weekend to spend New Years with friends. Four hour ride, so lots of doodling to be done.

We had a super Christmas. The boys got a table hockey game from my mother and it was so much fun watching them play with Uncle Danny and Daddy on Christmas night. My dad even got into the action, which was fun. Dad was not here for Christmas last year. He was in the hospital recoving from cancer surgery. The kids loved having Grandpa around, and so did the rest of us.

I do love the time we spend together. My brother Danny is so much fun. I always feel so relaxed and enjoy the time we spend together. I know it makes my mom so happy when we are all together. That is what the holidays are for. Many more in store for us. And I look forward to every one of them.

Happy Holiday and Merry Merry Christmas to all my SBO Sistas. Enjoy your family and friends this holiday season. Thank you for making 2005 so wonderful for Gregg and our family. You are all the best.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Happy Holidays Fabbri's!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Glad to see you blogging again!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home