Saturday, December 10, 2005

December 10, 2005

MOVIE NIGHT....Tonight is movie night at the Fabbri house. And at the top of the list is Madagascar. The kids are so excited. I am just looking forward to sitting in my chair with a nice drink in my hand, relaxing.

My day started when I got paged from work at 2:00 am. Yes, that is not a typo. I am on call this week and the security servers at work went down. Oh boy, so glad our Network guys no what they are doing. But, wait...its not over yet. I got paged again at 7:15. The entire network was down. That started a four hour ordeal of phonecalls, e-mail checking, and so on. Once again so glad our group knows what they are doing. And people say that the pager never goes off when they are on call. Go figure!!!

I also ran my altered clipboard workshop today. It was so much fun. The ladies that attened each made two clipboards each. They came out so good. But, because I got paged again I did not get any pictures. Maybe next time.

The I did a little shopping. I have had my eye on these fake poinsettas at JoAnns so I had to go get three of them. I may even go back for more. Gregg and I are hosting the neighborhood holiday party this year so the house has to look extra fancy. So far so good, I am getting really excited. It is a week from tonight.

Well, time to run. Gail is yelling at Grady to get his naked bum off her new Foof Chair she got for her birthday. It is an oversided bean bag that is filled with memory foam. Very cool. We got it for her in bright orange. It matches her new RETRO room. Got to go break that one up now.

Enjoy!!

2 Comments:

Blogger kelly a said...

Maryfrances...you're posted! I linked to your blog and your site too...thanks so much for letting me post the layout...it's darling!
kelly

10:06 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Sounds like exciting things are happening at your house. Don't you just love those naked bum fights...

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home