Thursday, January 05, 2006

January 5, 2006

OMG, am I sick or what. I have had this horrible cough for almost a month now. It has sure taken a toll on me. I think it all started when Grady went back to daycare. He was not there three days and his nose started running and then it all went down hill. Grant got sick, then Gregg, then me...AND THEN, the 24 hour bug hit right after Christmas. UUGH!

I am hoping I am on the downside of this. I am back at work and they are going to kick me out of here if I do not stop coughing. Sorry guys.

Well, I did want to jump on and say Happy New Year to everyone. I am going to try and post regularly, cross your fingers everyone. Hoping that 2006 will bring good cheer to all. Gregg and I are looking forward to a wonderful year with the kids. We have already started our camping plans for the summer. Booked up in NH for the 4th of July, and hoping to get to Pine Acres in MA as many times as possible. We love it there. See, looking forward to nice warm weather is already making me feel better. Way too much cold and snow in MA for me right now.

Enjoy your day!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Stay warm MF! At least you didn't have a snow day right?

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home