Wednesday, April 26, 2006

April 26, 2006

Not the best picture, it was so dark in the hall. But her she is, playing Twinkle, Twinkle. She did not miss a note. I am so proud of Gail. WTG honey.



Today is Gail's big day. She is preforming in the Spring Street School Talent show. She will be playing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on her guitar. I am so very proud of my little lady. She totally knows the song and looks so darn cute holding her guitar. Wish her luck. I will share photos when I have them. But for now this one is from the day she had her first lesson.

6 Comments:

Blogger Corey W. said...

Congrats Gail! Good luck!!!

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you rock, Gail!! Sheryl Crow look out!!

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gail, We can't wait to see you perform in person. See what your agent can do about a gig in Milwaukee. Maybe we'll see you on Austin City Limits (a TV show where only the best peformers play and sometimes sing in front of an audience.) Congratulations! Jill, Tom, Meredith, Ray & Cal

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY Gail!!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

She is such a beauty! I am you are so proud of her!

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A NATURAL - maybe she can be in my next band ;-)

- Sarah

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home