Tuesday, April 04, 2006

April 4, 2006

My Blessings?















Gregg, Gail, Grant, Grady....Belle! My mother, the most wonderful women in my life. Always listens, cares and never ever misses a beat. My brother Danny, super great guy, hard worker, super dad, and the dad my dad could not be do to his disabilities. My Dad, asweet and caring man, delt a crappy hand in life but with the wonderful support and help from my Mom is alive and well in Boston.

Scrapbooker Online. My home on the net. I have created a place in my life that fosters creativity, friendship, love and support. Craziness and caring, caddyness and laughter. What more could a women ask for? I love it, every last piece of it, every last member of it, every last item that myself and my poor DH has to input into it. May SBO live long and prosper.

Should I go on? I know, you don't want to scroll do you. I always hate that. I will stop here. Enjoy!

6 Comments:

Blogger Hi my name is Marjorie said...

LOL MF...you have a full and wonderful life. Enjoy it!!!!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Sue K. said...

We all love you too MF! :D

4:02 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Full of blessings huh? Great post!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Amen.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved reading this snippet of your life Mf!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Patrizzia said...

You are the best!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home