Monday, April 03, 2006

April 3, 2006

Happy Monday Everyone!!

We had a super crazy weekend. Gymnastics, Karate, CCD, and the return of the broken piece of Gail's new loft bed to IKEA. But, that part was fun. Because I came home with this little goodie for my scrapspace.

The little red bin on the far left is just the perfect size to fit my 12x12 paper in. SBO is looking better and better each day. Now to buy 15 more. Should I get them in red or clear???

We also went to the Spring Street School Fun Fair and Auction. I donated a scrapbook bag (filled with goodies) and a party to be auctioned off. It was a huge success for the school. The kids had a blast playing games, jumping on the jumpie things...and eating. YUM!

So my crazy week at work starts back up tomorrow. UUGH! It will be super busy at work and then home each night much too late. Wish me luck. Hoping to work out a better plan then the current work situation soon.

Have a great week. Enjoy!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

I love that shelf! I say buy a mix of red and clear, but that is just my opinion!

Question... How do you wrap our orders when the paper is way up on top of that thing?

7:52 AM  
Blogger Sue K. said...

Oh I am so coveting that bookshelf with the red bins! Too bad it is exactly 6" too tall for the wall in my attic where I want it to go. meh.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home