Tuesday, April 25, 2006

April 25, 2006

So I am going to give it a try. Writing down my creative fears that is. Kelly Angard from Creative Collage has got this exercise going and I think I am going to give it a try. I did my list earlier but then changed it. I had written down life frears. What an idiot am I. I don't think Death and Flying have to do with creativity. So here goes one more time.
  • Lack of energy.
  • Never coming up with cool and inventive ideas
  • Loosing my enthusiasm to scrap.
  • Lack of time to scrap.
  • Loss of creativity and drive for something artistic each day of my life.
  • Never making something of myself in the SB industry.
  • Fear of starting something and being let down when it is all down.
  • Just not being as creative on paper then what is in my head.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger kelly a said...

you're never too late MaryFrances...great to have you along! And actually, you'd be surprised how our "life" and "creative" fears are interconnected! hugs, kelly

4:12 PM  
Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

I believe in you too!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home