Tuesday, March 21, 2006

March 21, 2006

One more journaling kick in the butt from Nikki at SBO.

In honor of St. Patricks Day...

What would you like to find at the end of your rainbow?

Well, at the end of my rainbow would be a really cumfy chair. I would be able to sit in my chair with my kiddos and hubby all around me. Things would be calm and all would be good at the end of my rainbow. No stress, lots of good food and drink. Oh, and no calories or fat. YUM!

My dad would be up and walking around, no cancer. He would be healthy as a horse. Mom would be hanging out with us and the kids would be loving it. Her days would not be filled with endless hours of taking care of dad but hours of joy spent with her quilting buddies and grandkids.

And the most special guest at the end of my rainbow would be my mother in law, Gail Fabbri. She would be alive and well and playing with her grandkids, she never got to meet IRL. She would be so proud of both Gregg and I and the wonderful family we have now. She would be laughing and smiling and enjoying her time with her family.

We would all be so happy...because we would all be together.

Have a super day everyone!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful MF! I could feel your happiness in your words!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Beautiful. The joy and feeling in your words brings tears to my eyes.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Wonderful MF...if only.

8:38 PM  
Blogger {patty} said...

That is beautiful MF, I imagine that is what Heaven will be like only we will be around the throne talking to Jesus!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

What a wonderful sentiment!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home