Tuesday, March 28, 2006

March 28, 2006

Well the search is over. We have our three new Design Team Members at Scrapbooker Online. And are we excited or what. We now have on board three of the most talented and delightful ladies I have had the pleasure of meeting, in a long time.

We had so many great entries. This was one of the hardest decisions I have had to make in my entire life. Even harder then when I chose my current DT. This time around I personally knew most of the ladies that applied. And their work was just AMAZING. It was a hard decision but from the layouts below you can tell one worth making.

Amy Workman from Canada.


Kristy Huddle from North Carolina


Janet Covington from California


I am so impressed by the work these ladies submitted. The layouts above are from one of the assignments they were given. They were to create a layout with the words "Wicked Awesome" in it.

Great job ladies. I am so happy to have you on board.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

OK.. so I took a picture of this also! lol... Those lo are amazing...! whoo hooo....I am so excited...

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wicked Awesome LO's from your new DT members! Beautiful choices MF!!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Sue K. said...

Wow, congrats to you three ladies! You are certainly benefiting SBO with your presence and work! *hugs*

10:21 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Stunning pages!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home