Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Creating Without Fear...Exercise #2

So exercise #2 about creating without fear is done. Very fun. Can't wait to see where this all takes me.

Some questions to answer....

Did the exercise seem worthwhile?
Yes, and fun.
- Did you gather your supplies together before beginning the exercise?
Yes, except when I forgot the X, Y, Z. LOL
- Were you able to move through the steps effortlessly?

I did move through this pretty easily, although I felt like I was being timed so I may have rushed it. But, that is all in my head. Need to just get over it.
- Did you put the completed exercise away right after you were finished?
I totally did and that was good. Not sure if I liked it that much when I looked at it this morning. I think I may even try this strategy for some of those layouts that sit on my table for weeks on end. They seem to be getting too much face time latley.
- What was your first reaction to your completed exercise?
OK
- Overall, how did you feel about the process?
Loving it so far. Very excited to see where it leads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home