Wednesday, January 25, 2006

January 25, 2006...4 more days and counting

YaHHHH. 4 more days and counting. 4 days until Gregg and I go to CHA. I can't even believe it. I am so excited to be going. I keep getting all these post cards in the mail from all the companies that are going to be there. They are advertising all the new products they will be releasing. So many to look at, so many to visit, so many to dream about. What should we add to the store, what should we stock up on.....I can't take it!!!! How will I decide....

So we leave on Sunday. Non stop to Vegas from Boston. Me and the DH, I can't wait. It is the first time we have been away in about three years. My mother always takes care of the kids for us when we do away. Usually just a weekend here and there. But since my dad got sick with Cancer my mom has been taking care of him. BTW, she retired last week. She has worked at the same place, Harvard Business School, since 1957. Hard to believe someone could work at the same place for so long. She is the most dedicated, and hard working women I have ever met in my life. She is an inspiration for those who want to give up but shouldn't, and DON'T. She just keeps on truckin, no matter what. Love you MA.

Grannie Annie is taking care of the kids for the week, at our house. And Grandpa is coming with her. He is moving in to the study while we are gone. He is being a good sport about it. The kids can't wait. One week with Granny, what more could they ask for. It is even better then Disney. LOL

So make sure to check back here each night next week. The CHA update will be delived via my blog. Nightly updates on what we know you just can't live without. Have a super night everyone. Thanks for visiting my part of the net.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you'll have so much fun MF! Enjoy you and Gregg's time together and bring back lots of yummies!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Love the new template! Looks fresh. Have fun in Vegas and think of me!!!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I am so excited to see what you come back with. I am just bouncing up and down with excitment!

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! About your Mom! Please tell her congratulations on her retirement from me!! I think of her often and what a wonderful and friendly person she is. When I was at HBS she got me into the quilting group . . . I had done a little on my own but she really encouraged me to join the group and I loved it!

I wish her all the best in her retirement and I hope that all turns out for the best with your Dad.

Love & smiles,

Margie

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home