Thursday, November 03, 2005

All my new friends

So we had a chat at SBO last night. It was great. Some of our new memebers came for a visit. Nicole and Malin. And some of the old fogies even showed up this time. Patrizzia...that means you baby.

I am so overwhelmed by all of these wonderful women I have met. Even the kids are calling them all my name in my house. Gail and I hang in the scrap/sewing room and discuss my SBO sistas while I tell her about thier kids and where they all live. What a special time this is in my life. Who would have thought, this time last year, I would have all these new friends.

Now, for the old one. Gillian and Maria and I went out this week for some drinks. Which turned into eating sushi, coconut shrimp and mashed potatos. OK, so how freaky does that sound. But, it was ohhh so good. It was nice to sit and chat with these two wonderful ladies. We don't get to do it as much so when we do it is sacred time.

Hey, forget the spell check. Blogger is so slow right now. Excuse my spelling errors. LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

We have so enjoyed meeting you are well MFF!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

MFF..You and Gregg have made SBO the best place to be!!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Yay for girl time! Love ya!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Patrizzia said...

Muah!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home