Wednesday, October 26, 2005

October 24, 2005

Well ladies that day has finally arrived. Scrapbooker Online has made it into double digits. We hit #99 on the Scrapbooking Top 50 on October 24th. Wow, we are so excited. Lots of fun activities planned for the upcoming month at SBO.

And I have to thank all my wonderful Sistas at SBO. Without them my dream and "little" web site would not be home to so many.

I love you all very much, you are wonderful ladies and my life is so much richer with you in it.

Now, I must sleep. Tyring to get to bed before 11 this week. Not sure if that will happen, but if I run and hop in bed now I have 12 mintues. LOL.

Night, night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

OH MFF, I am so happy for you! I know you must be so excited!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

So cool. Get used to the double digits baby!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home