Wednesday, October 19, 2005

October 19, 2005



Just me and the kids this week. Gregg is away at a executive program until Friday. So far so good. They have been really good for me. Although, I do not hope to ever be a single mom. Wow, lots of work. I give all single moms and dads lots of credit for doing it all. There is a special place in heaven for you.

Grady has been having a hard time going to school this week. He keeps crying that he wants my neighbor and friend Amy to pick him up. What a cutie. I may have to take Amy up on it and have her get him one of these days. Maybe that will quiet him down for the rest of the week. LOL. Gail has been really helpful to her brothers. Sometime I think I ask her to do so much. But, now that she can do more she is such a big help I find myself asking her more. She has been walking Belle each day, which is great for the dog. God knows Gregg and I don't get off our butts enough to walk her.

Grant went to karate last night and did very well. He has his purple belt now, so he is so special. He will be getting his new black gee (sp?) soon. I am so glad he is doing Karate and the man who teaches his class is a super nice guy. I hope he does well with his school. The kids are all great and they laugh and giggle the whole time. Such fun for them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Sounds like you are hanging in there this week! When Greg gets home you should have a nice date night!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Awesome layout Mf. Did I miss this in the gallery?

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home