Tuesday, January 30, 2007

January 30, 2007

CHA Day #4

Shopping so far...

Basic Grey: All four lines...paper, tags, letter stickers and collections. Holy Cow Rubons in 5 new styles. BTW Nicole, they do not come in brown.

Scenic Route: Both new lines...papers and letter stickers. They include craft paper with cool designs on one side. All six new grid papers. Nikki, you will love them for your class.

3 Bugs: Blossom and Boy Collection (can't remember the name) papers and stickers.

Fontwerks: 8 new stamps and 2 new sets of rubons.

Technique Tuesday: 10 new stamps and 2 new sets of coaster boards

Junkits: Extreme Boy and Salsa Celebration Papers, rubons and stickers. Plus some bling.

Crop and Glue: All their new glue

KI Memories: 2 of Elsie's Lines...papers, stickers and rubons

Fancy Pants: All four new lines...papers, rubons. 1 new set of 12x12 stamps. 2 new sets of the 6x6 stamps, stamp block. More chipboard. ATC cards in large and small packs.

Strano: RibbonStiff, all of their new tone on tone 3/8 ribbon...it matches the new bazzill two toned papers. And various 1.5 inch ribbons to go along with the RS.

As for tomorrow I don't have much time seeing that my car picks me up at 10:30 to take me to the airport. So, I am hoping to hit Crate Paper, Cherry Art and Maya Road. Going to leave Hambly and Queen and Co. for later. Plus Autumn Leaves and Daisy Ds.

Good news, I got a great number at BG so my order should ship out early next week. My TT stamps should go out in a week or so. And the Scenic Route should be going out next week also.

Thanks ladies for all the help with what to look at and where to go. You are awesome. I met Tia Bennett, Donna Downey, and lots of the editors from mags like SS, BHG, Martha Stewart and MS herself, Stacy Croninger, and a bunch of other folks I can't remember.

It has been a fun few days, but I am ready to go home. I want to hang out with the kiddos, I miss Gregg so much. And, while I was gone he went and bought a Wii for the kids. I am so psyked to play with it. I have the NL to look forward to, lots of planning for next month and our 2 year anniversary, and many long hours of uploading images and product to the store.

Have a super night. Chat with you on the boards tomorrow before I leave. Take Care.


8 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

No brown in the BG rub-ons? Oh...I'm so sad. :( Well, I'm just glad you had an awesome time and sounds like we'll be filling our carts soon!! WTG MF! Miss you and safe travels tomorrow!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay said...

looks like you hit all of the good stuff! have a safe trip home!

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything sounds so yummy MF! How can you control yourself?! ;)
Safe travels-

3:35 AM  
Blogger kelli said...

Enjoy your last day, have a safe trip home...

5:39 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I'm so excited to see the SR and all those glorious stamps!!!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Corey W. said...

you are busy!!!! and man alive I could just kiss you for getting all the SR!! yay!!!

get home and kiss your man and kids....glad you had fun!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Yay!!! Glad that you had an awesome time!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MAN I wish I could be there!! Maybe next year - lucky you!!!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home