Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November 1, 2006

BasicGrey Fruitcake is HERE!!

Even my kids were all excited when the UPS man showed up with this loot! I have them trained oh so well.

Another Fun Day at SBO today. Yesterday, besides it being Halloween, was the day the new BasicGrey Supplies I purchased at Memory Trends started arriving. First up is Fruitcake. What a beautiful line, and double sided this time around. Very festive but in a different kind of way from some of the other holiday lines out there. I love the muted colors and lines, and the little bits of color here and there are very inviting.



Check out these wonderful papers at www.scrapbookeronline.com. 10 of the 18 papers are in stock and ready to ship, along with the monograms. Both mini and regular size are available. And even cooler, the monograms fit perfectly with the chipboard versions. In the next few weeks BG Blush will be arriving. And on its way was I type are the two new lines from Crate Paper and also some My Mind's Eye Bohemian and Magnolia.

I told you...it has been a good day at SBO today. Come check us out!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home