Thursday, October 26, 2006

October 26, 2006

Well, it has been 13 days since my last entry. And 13 days before that one. Is this becoming a pattern? Not sure. I have 5 excited kids runninig around my house right now, same 5 in the picture below. My three and my friend Amy's two. I have decided to drive them to school again today. Then Grady and I are off to run errands. We want to get them done so we can come home and not have to go out until the kids need to go to Kumon later this afternoon. Then we begin our worldwin tour or Shrewsbury...going from Kumon to guitar to soccer to BoyScouts. Then it is home and I have some ladies coming over to finish up clipboards tonight. What a busy life we lead!!

Today is WAT at SBO. And Nicole, one of our WA GDTers has already uploaded her layout for this week. She is getting the gallery started with a bang, and I mean literaly. LOL

















By Nicole Patrizzio from Ohio
Scrapbooker Online Guest DT Member

Here is one of my latest...Not my best work but it does show off the 5 excited kids running around my house.




















More to come later, I am hopiing to give you all a glimps of the wonderful WAT creations this week at www.scrapbookeronline.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Awwwwww....thanks MF!! :)

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home