Tuesday, January 09, 2007

January 9, 2007















CKC Manchester Here I Come!!!


I got word today that Creating Keepsakes has accepted my application to teach a class at CKC Manchester. WOW, I can hardly believe it. This is so cool, I am giddy as my friend Jennifer would say.

The class is all about RibbonStiff and how to use it in different ways. Wait till you see what we can do with this very cool product.

I will be teaching the cute little book to the left during the May Convention. This yummy little creations was made with the new Strano Designs RibbonStiff and some very cool 3 Bugs Papers.

More to come as I prepare for this wonderful experience. Look out girls, these ladies are not going to know what hit them.

Enjoy!!

3 Comments:

Blogger cakhuxel said...

I live in Manchester and plan to attend, and since the pic of your book was so delightful, I guess I'll be meeting you in person. see ya!
-carole huxel

10:21 AM  
Blogger LaurieStar said...

Awesome book, MF! Love the colors and the ribbon, of course!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Lucy Chesna said...

I cant wait...I booked the class..hello from a fellow Mass person

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home