Sunday, January 28, 2007

January 28, 2007

Day #2 CHA (Set Up)

Look at all this wonderful ribbon. I packaged up the cutest little glass bottles with some wonderful Strano Ribbon in today. Little goodies for some of Jen's Clients. We had a super busy day but by 11 pm last night the Strano Booth was done. And it looks wonderful. I wish Jen and Lou Strano the best of luck today as the CHA 2007 show opens. We are hoping the RibbonStiff and all their new ribbon just fly out of the booth.

I also walked around the trade floor for a short time yesterday as people were getting ready for today. Elsie Flannagan's booth is just too cute. It is designed like a kitchen with all her favorite layouts and mini books all around. It is so totally Elsie. KI is hoping for hit out of the park with Elsie, good luck!! Looks like a winner.

I also went and check out the BG booth, which btw, could not be further then our booth. It took me so long to walk all the way to the other end of the building to get to it. But, like always it was worth the walk. They have 4 news lines coming out. Stella Ruby is just gorgeous. I am getting my butt over there right at 9am to get my number and catalog. This will not disapoint ladies.

I also saw the new Karen Foster, TT Stamps (the most incredible layouts at the show that I have seen so far are at TT), 3 Bugs, MME, BoBunny, and HS. I didn't have my camera at this time so no photos. I will try to get some today and post later.

So far things are going well. I did take a class using the McGill tab and paper charm punches yesterday. I like the class and they gave you 4 punches and a hole punch. I thought that was pretty cool. I think the paper charm punch will work great with some of Strano's yummy ribbon.

Well, got to scoot. My ride is coming in a few and I have to get to the lobby. Have a super day ladies.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

That ribbon looks DIVINE!

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you Love you Love you! Jill Mary McG. O. Have a wonderful time. You must be exhausted.

7:07 PM  
Blogger LaurieStar said...

Loving all that ribbon! :)

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home