Tuesday, November 14, 2006

November 14, 2006


OMG!!!!

I can not believe how well these Autumn Leaves Journaling Stamps are selling at Scrapbooker Online. I have already put in two orders in the last month, and once again today the orders are still coming in. This last batch has not even been in the store for a week.

These babies are too hot. I used one of them on a layout of Grady this weekend and it worked awesome. I used some Technique Tuesday ink that was just perfect. Ladies you just got to get your hands on these.

I have another batch on order that will hopefully be in by the end of next week.

Just a little thought on what is HOT at Scrapbooker Online.

Enjoy your day!!



2 Comments:

Blogger LaurieStar said...

Got them from you and LOVE them! A cute way to dress up your page! :)

11:00 AM  
Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Big smile!!!!

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home