Sunday, October 08, 2006

Ocotber 8, 2006

UUGH...I am a WET NOODLE.

And why you ask, because I have not updated my blog in over a month and I have let down my ring. LOL. I must plead my case now. The reasons for my tardiness follow.

School started for the kids.
School then kept on going for the kids.
Guitar started up.
Gymnastics started up.
Karate started up.
Brownies started up.
Boy Scouts started up.
CCD started up.
Theater Camp started up.
Kumon keeps on truckin.
Atteded the PTO meeting at Spring Street School.
Volunteered as the copy lady for Gail's teacher.
SBO's boards got hopping after the summer ended. See the Sisters started up!
All the CHA Summer inventory started arriving.
All the CHA Summer inventory needed to be put into inventory.
Hosted a few crops at my house.
Put together a SB Birthday Party for the Chef's For Babies Silent Auction.
Coordinated a Guest DT Search at SBO, plus a super awesome September Contest.
Scrapbooked, a little. Kind of funny to read that, huh?. Now, pick yourself up off the floor.
Visited my mother twice, had lunch with girlfriends I used to work with at the HBS.
Went camping.
Laundry, dusting, dishes, VACCUUMING!!!

So....am I forgiven???

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrizzia said...

How do you do it all Missy? KUDOS to you! :)

10:02 PM  
Blogger {patty} said...

Well, it's about darn time!! LOL

I love seeing what you are up too when you aren't on SBO!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

You are not a wet noodle but you almost got slapped by one. tee hee.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home