Thursday, August 17, 2006

August 17, 2006


This is were it all happens. My Scrapspace...Scrapbooker Online! This photo is soon to grace a layout if I can muster up the time to do this tonight. I just finished teaching a back to school workshop for a room full of little girls. We made altered pencil cases, composition notebooks and mini albums made out of library cards. Man I am wiped out.

So we had a DT Chat last night at SBO. It was lots of fun, except for the fact I kept getting bumped out of the chat room. We started planning all the fun challenges and activities and CONTESTS that we will be hosting at Scrapbooker Online during the months of Sept and Oct.

I am so excited. The DT was rocking last night with all thier super ideas. Every month we chat the ideas keep flowing and flowing, and they get better and better. Thanks laides. I could not do this without you.

Also, today is WAT at SBO. The DT was challenged to create a layout using a picture of a door in it. Look what these wonderfully talented ladies came up with.

Amy
Her first home...















Nikki
Her Honeymoon Door...



















Sue
Her Roasting Hot Front Door...



















Julie Ann
Welcome....



















Corey
Her Sweet little Haley...















Carolyn
Welcome Home...



















Happy Birthday Carmine (my father in law). I hope you have a super day Grandpa!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

Waahhh... I so miss being a part of you all... I am so looking forward to the "creative juices that my teaching will put into me....I love seeing whats happening...

7:13 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I adore your scraproom. I wish I was there to touch, admire, and smell all the wonderful new goodies that are constantly arriving!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home