Monday, June 26, 2006

June 26, 2006

www.scrapbookeronline.com

Happy Monday Everyone!! So what is everyone doing today? Anyone scrapping? That is the usual post that I am welcomed by each Monday at SBO. I look forward to hearing what the ladies are up to. It has become part of my everyday life.

So what is up at SBO? Well let me tell you! We have two wonderful new Guest Designers joining us for the months of July-September. Sue Kristoff and Corey Wagner. Check out some of thier work below. I can't wait to see what they have planned for the summer at SBO. They are both very creative and always full of such enthusiasm. SBO is going to benifit from having these two ladies grace the DT for the next few months.

Sue's Work







































Corey's Work
































Enjoy your day ladies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I too am excited to see more of Corey and Sue's work! What fun we'll have this summer!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

This will be a great summer for sure!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home