Tuesday, January 31, 2006

January 31, 2006

CHA...Day 2

So as I sit and write this I am sitting in the Sprint Store across from the Convention Center. They have wireless and my cool DH just uploaded all the latest photos so I can share them with you all.

WOW, what a day MF has had. I am so tired, my feet are killing me, I have a class at 8PM tonight and I have spent more money today then I have in a long, and I mean long, time.

So, do you want to know what I bought or who I met???? Well, lets start with what I bought. So SBO is now the proud owner of 15 new Strano Ribbons and 15 new May Arts ribbons. Gregg can not believe that we bought so much. I just could not stop. I had to keep matching it to paper after paper that we had bought earlier. LOL

We cleaned out Crate Paper by buying every line they have come out with. All six lines, paper, embellies, and collections. Carolyn....OMG you are going to flip when you see this.



Then it was off to Two Bugs In A Rug. Bought 4 of the their lines. Super nice couple and boy was their booth hopping. Country French, Groovy, and OMG I can remember what the other two are. Can you tell that I am tired.

Then we headed to Strano Designs and put our order in. While I was there I took a picture of Sarah T. little book. BTW Sarah, both Ali Edwards and Donna Dowery both picked it up when they were visiting the booth. They loved it.



We are looking at some Nascar paper. Very cool. What do you guys think??



Also went to Junkits and check out some of their new stuff.



Then it was off to Heidi Swap. Bought the entire set of her new clear stamps, in her own handwriting, plus other stamps, large flowers, tape, chipboard, eyelet setter tools, etc. Can't remember here either.....too much was purchased. Or maybe I was too overwhelmed by meeting Heidi herself. Check out the little something I got for Sharon (Scrapchick). Hey Sharon...Heidi said she missed you.




Hey Nikki, I am off to 7 Gypsies tomorrow. And JA, I went by Ziage.

Have a super night ladies.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah mf! i am so stoked i saved all my pretty pennies to shop at SBO! I love everything so far and can't wait to start hearing you tell sories of opening boxes!!!
thank you for giving me my 5 seconds of fame dearie!!! hope grannie annie and the kids and your dad are all ok....
enjoy your class tonight and rest up so you can shop shop shop!!!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Oh my! I am starting to fill a hope chest with my spare change...I'm gonna do some shoppin'!! Soak those feet and enjoy some nightlife!!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Hi my name is Marjorie said...

WooHoo MF...I'm loving it all except the NASCAR doesn't do a thing for me. LOL Sorry to the Nascar fans...
Sounds like you are having the time of your life...

9:20 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Love all that I am seeing. I am with Marjorie on the NASCAR stuff. Not my thing... MFF, thank you for keeping us updated. I can not wiath to go shopping when all this stuff comes in. So much for my new budget huh????

7:19 AM  
Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

I'm surprised at how many women are into Nascar...not me though. I'm so excited for you and for SBO. You are going to have to teach us everything you learn. Remember to take a moment to soak it all in. Love you.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home