Tuesday, October 11, 2005

October 11, 2005


So we had a great weekend, although it rained the whole time. We started out with our Friday ritual of going to gymnastics, then home for dinner with Daddy. Saturday we went to the movies, on our second try, due to the first time around every kids landed in their room for the whole morning because they could not stop fighting. Anyway, we say "Sky High", very cute KID movie about a child of superhero parents. Grady loved it, including the previews, he just could not stop laughing and they way he sits in those big chairs is something to be seen.

I spent Sunday scrapping, WAA HOO. I finished my entries in two circle journals, finished up my rolodex cards for a swap at SBO, made a birthday card for Kristy (jkhuddle on SBO) and picked out some photos for my next layout. I also did the layout to the right for my weekend challenge along with Marjoire's candid photo challenge. I think it came out pretty good. Gail is so pretty, makes her easy to scrap

The rain did not stop the Fabbri's from having fun this weekend. I really love the rain. I have been keeping the window open at night so I can listen. I love when the occasional car drives by, the sound of the splashing water is very soothing for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your Gail is such a little beauty! Awesome page!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I LOVE that lo MFF! I also loved the card you made me! Thank you. Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Hey...how did you like the paper I sent?

3:57 PM  
Blogger Hi my name is Marjorie said...

MF...that layout is one of my favorites. She is a pretty child. In fact, all of your kiddos are cute 'lil pumpkins...

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home