Thursday, July 13, 2006

July 13, 2006

So retirement is here, as Gregg calls it. I finished up work on the 27th of June at HBS and now I am living the high life. HUH, who am I kidding. Vacation right after that, camping in NH with Kristin and John. We had a blast. So I guess this no work thing has not quite set in yet.

I was given the best farewell gathering anyone could ask for. Denis and his wife Liz even had all my coworkers make me a scrapbook. It was the nicest gift I could have ever asked for. Kind words and fond memories on every page. Gosh I am going to miss them all.

Today was WAT (Wicked Awesome Thrusday at SBO). The DT challenge for this week was to use the July Kit to create a June In Review layout. Well, did I have one hell of a June. I enjoyed creating my layout. I am glad I did it and am happy I have captured some of the memories of my last few days at HBS.

The gallery at HBS has really been rocking. You should come and check it out if you have not. Lots of ideas are running around at SBO and we have a lot of new members. What a kick butt group of talent. I am so blessed to have each of these wonderful women, and a few men in my life.

Enjoy your night everyone. Off to finish reading the Spiderwick Chronicles, Book #1. It is on Gails 3rd grade reading list. We are both reading it. Although the little cutie is in a race with me. She finished first and took book #2 to bed with her tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Awww...go Gail go! Love this layout. I hope we see lots more layouts from you this year! (now that you are home)

7:57 PM  
Blogger Corey W. said...

awesome lo!

8:35 AM  
Blogger LaurieStar said...

Hey - you updated your blog! :) Nice layout - and yes, you've been a busy girl. Here's to retirement. Let's hope your life of leisure isn't as exhausting as mine is! :)

Laurie

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home