Thursday, February 09, 2006

February 9, 2006

Tomorrow is the day. Gillian is coming over to paint my scraproom. It is a deep shade of canberry right now and the lack of light is starting to get to me. So, we are going with Antique White, with maybe red or green accents. But, that is pretty much it for now. I also want to put a saying on the wall. Just don't know which saying to do. That is going to take some thought. Got any ideas?

Well, I will post picks in a few weeks. It is not my turn for Marvelous Monday yet at SBO. Couple of weeks away.

Enjoy!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

oh cant wait to see it...

I painted a saying down my hallway and love it...!

Cant wait to be inspired..

10:48 AM  
Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

I so can't wait. Just one peek?

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home